Help!

[nh]HELP!!![/nh]

Can you help eGO by stress testing these servers? What we mean is get in and fill them up today. They are all on our new Harpertown box and we need to take a look at them running full for future planing.

Please help by making sure these four servers are full!

24/7 =(eGO)= |CTF WELL|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting!
IP: 72.233.91.126:27015

24/7 =(eGO)= |DUSTBOWL #2|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting!
IP: 72.233.91.125:27015

24/7 =(eGO)= |2FORT|EdgeGamers.org|*INSTANT RESPAWN*|HLstats
IP: 72.233.91.124:27015

24/7 =(eGO)= |GOLDRUSH|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting!
IP: 72.233.91.123:27015

Thank you for your support!

[nh]Website Roll Out![/nh]

How do you like Dominion's new website layout? We could use some input. The banner is TEMPORARY! There will be community generated Artwork adorning our home soon.

Dominion needs to know how the layout works for you, the end user. Is the functionality better? What do you like and what do you miss from the old layout?

Thanks as always for your help.

[nh]DO NOT FORGET[/nh]

There is another meeting tonight. It will cover the same as the morning meeting, so if you made it to the morning meeting you do not have to make it to the afternoon meeting unless you just want to ask us hard questions.

See you tonight in Ventrilo!

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you like Dominion's new website layout?
Excellent work, much cleaner, I like the layout at the top.

Is the functionality better?
Way cleaner design, if I've never been here, I'd click TF2 or CSS and go from there.

What do you like and what do you miss from the old layout?
I enjoy this one better, it seems to same.
The colors on this is nicer as well.

Thanks as always for your help.
Your welcome

I dont play TF2, i would just like to say that i like the new website;) i like it all and specially the Skin/Theme..... You did a good job dominion=D

the new website is definitely an improvement. i feel like i can navigate more easily throughout the site.

Website Layout

Everything works great for me. I like the colors and page layout because I can more easily see the different sections that I want to go to. I appreciate all of the effort and work going into this project. My wife, Kelly Foxton, has a huge website at www.SugarBushSquirrel.com that even people from David Letterman, to Jay Leno have raved about, so I know how much work goes into creating an entertaining and viewer friendly website. Thanks Dominion.

Back