=(e)= BLaZ3

=(e)= BLaZ3 has been real helpful with acting.

Yes Acting, I've desided to start shooting some footage and he was kind enough to step up at last minute notice in the Kalt server. we onl took a few shots, but its a starter

now im in the process of making a rough commercial type for eGO

I'll keep it updated on how it goes

great, what software are you using to capture video? If you need i have a full version of Fraps that doesnt watermark or have a kimited length of time

If you need an actor, add me on Steam Friends or whatnot when I am on Ava, I'll be glad to help ya out.

yeah if you need an actor shoot me a pm or add me on xfire, although i wont be back for 2 weeks but after that ill be at your disposal

Guys, no offense, but I don't think it's very appropriate to refer to what you're doing as 'acting'. You're pretty much going prone when Some_Slavic_Dude tell you to and looking at a roof when he tells you to..

This ain't The Godfather here...

No need to rain on there parade hudson. If they think there acting let them act. Hope it goes well for ya slavik dude.

hey slavik do you want to team up with me and blazing? we already have some actors and i have my own server.

[quote1181877791=SoMe Slavik DudE]
I have full fraps don't worry :D

IM short on actors :D
[/quote1181877791]

I'm a new member, but I'd be honored if you'd accept me in your film.

[quote1181878519=roguesniper]
you guys realize source can do what fraps does in games no external software and not talking about demos
[/quote1181878519]

how?

[quote1181885894=roguesniper]
you guys realize source can do what fraps does in games no external software and not talking about demos
[/quote1181885894]

PLease do tell, I just want to Get rid of ALL the HUD / weapons / Map / flag in first person.
so that im jsut a camera.... i know spectate gets rid of most of that but still.

Back