[poll] craziest day.......

awsomeandrw

I made one post
ok today i was in my fith period class and all a souden a person came on the loud speaker saying lock all doors this is not a drill. it was really weird. i found out later that two older males went through the campass with a gun. the good thing is no one was hurt. now that is a crazy day.

nah man that aint crazy lol when i went to high school here in new york we had people with guns in the scholl and we dont even have metal detactors or nothing like that everyone just went on with their day lol

[quote1181865678=Mein Kamphy Chair]
throw in bears that shoot lazors out of their eyes, and thats a moar exciting day.
[/quote1181865678]

WE NEED MOAR ACTION.

That's not a crazy day!

This one time some bloke in a wheelchair was all like "U R A XMEN!" and I was all like "ZOMG NIEC! WAS MAH POWERS!?" and he was like "U GOT NO PENIS!" and I was like ":(".

Now that was a crazy day.

[quote1181873668=roguesniper]
throw in a rabid dog with rabies and that would make my day lol
[/quote1181873668]

wow, a rabid god with rabies...thats like a leper with leprocy

Mein Kamphy Chair wrote ...

throw in bears that shoot lazors out of their eyes, and thats a moar exciting day.

And Nazis Riding T-rex!!!! now that would be crazy

AND! a Velociraptor! A Velociraptor with a ninja in tow. A ninja with a gigantic Nuclear-shruiken of doom... A gigantic Nuclear-Shruiken of doom with a little frog on it repeating, "I R AWESOME!" "I R AWESOME!" "I R AWESOME"... Now THAT, my friends would be a crazy day... But... I think that day would be the best.. EVER!

y did you throw ur gun down? ;D

you should have rushed for the capture point with ur shovel out and wakd them from teh back!

[quote1181941094=naniekso]
y did you throw ur gun down? ;D

you should have rushed for the capture point with ur shovel out and wakd them from teh back!
[/quote1181941094]

some how it doesnt play out that well in real life, but good strategy

Back