[poll] I'm gettin a motorcycle!

G

GulfStream5

This is GulfStream5 sayin that I am getting a Honda Shadow ACE 750 cruiser! Finally! I've wanted a motorcycle about as long as I have wanted to be a pilot (my whole life)!

I also made a poll for your fav motorcycle.

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
Nice dude! Welcome to the club! I'm a Harley guy. I started out on a XL1200L Sportster and I'm now riding a 2007 VRSCD VROD Night Rod. There's a (small) pic of it in my profile. It's just like the bike in my sig but mine is a glossy black and not flat black.

Edit: Lol, ff.

naniekso

Harlys?

omg that big thing? if ur giong for looks harlys look like a bar on wheels -_-

if ur giong for awsome bikes(wich are for speed might i remind u) that the only way to go is foreign.

Kodiak

Poster
thats awesome, i want a bike

[quote1181929179=naniekso]
Harlys?

if ur giong for awsome bikes(wich are for speed might i remind u) that the only way to go is foreign.
[/quote1181929179]

If you wanna be a squid, be my guest - oh, and Harley makes a squid bike too - check out the Buell.

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
[quote1181930757=naniekso]
Harlys?

[/quote1181930757]

My Night Rod goes 0-60 in about 3 seconds.... if that ain't fast I don't know what is.

G

GulfStream5

the CBR is cool, I will eventually get something along those lines. Right now, I just need a bike that has enough legroom for me (6'2") and gets great gas mileage. Harleys sound awesome, and I don't know much about the Buell, but I know it's a very nice bike.

And Harleys have a much better resale value. Mine was 12 yeqars old and had 86k miles on it when I solde it, and I got a few grand more than what I paid for it new.

Try that with ANY other motorcycle...

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
Harley's (except Sportsters) are awsome with resale. Buells are great bikes but in terms of resale.... well.... I worked at Central Texas Harley here in Austin for a little while working on Riders Edge so I'll tell y'all what the sales staff said about Buells:

"Those bikes are like AIDS. Once you get it, you ain't getting rid of it."

Direct Quote.

Coldsaw

Poster
I live in Florida.. where you are at risk driving a car... I rode years ago.. ( my last bike was a Honda VF750F ) You have to have eyes in the back of your head... Wear a helmet.. Enjoy...

ROCKET CHUMP

EGO Addict
uhh... i have no idea of any of those makers at all, except suzuki and harley, lol

G

GulfStream5

[quote1181969264=Outlaw Programmer]
And Harleys have a much better resale value. Mine was 12 yeqars old and had 86k miles on it when I solde it, and I got a few grand more than what I paid for it new.

Try that with ANY other motorcycle...

[/quote1181969264]
Geez...that's the first vehicle I've ever seen that does that.

G

GulfStream5

[quote1181969457=ROCKET CHUMP]
uhh... i have no idea of any of those makers at all, except suzuki and harley, lol
[/quote1181969457]
Ducati and Aprilia are Italian, they are EXTREMELY nice bikes. The Aprilia is a rocket ship without the rocket.