[poll] I'm gettin a motorcycle!

G

GulfStream5

This is GulfStream5 sayin that I am getting a Honda Shadow ACE 750 cruiser! Finally! I've wanted a motorcycle about as long as I have wanted to be a pilot (my whole life)!

I also made a poll for your fav motorcycle.

Nice dude! Welcome to the club! I'm a Harley guy. I started out on a XL1200L Sportster and I'm now riding a 2007 VRSCD VROD Night Rod. There's a (small) pic of it in my profile. It's just like the bike in my sig but mine is a glossy black and not flat black.

Edit: Lol, ff.

Harlys?

omg that big thing? if ur giong for looks harlys look like a bar on wheels -_-

if ur giong for awsome bikes(wich are for speed might i remind u) that the only way to go is foreign.

[quote1181929179=naniekso]
Harlys?

if ur giong for awsome bikes(wich are for speed might i remind u) that the only way to go is foreign.
[/quote1181929179]

If you wanna be a squid, be my guest - oh, and Harley makes a squid bike too - check out the Buell.

[quote1181930757=naniekso]
Harlys?

[/quote1181930757]

My Night Rod goes 0-60 in about 3 seconds.... if that ain't fast I don't know what is.

the CBR is cool, I will eventually get something along those lines. Right now, I just need a bike that has enough legroom for me (6'2") and gets great gas mileage. Harleys sound awesome, and I don't know much about the Buell, but I know it's a very nice bike.

And Harleys have a much better resale value. Mine was 12 yeqars old and had 86k miles on it when I solde it, and I got a few grand more than what I paid for it new.

Try that with ANY other motorcycle...

Harley's (except Sportsters) are awsome with resale. Buells are great bikes but in terms of resale.... well.... I worked at Central Texas Harley here in Austin for a little while working on Riders Edge so I'll tell y'all what the sales staff said about Buells:

"Those bikes are like AIDS. Once you get it, you ain't getting rid of it."

Direct Quote.

I live in Florida.. where you are at risk driving a car... I rode years ago.. ( my last bike was a Honda VF750F ) You have to have eyes in the back of your head... Wear a helmet.. Enjoy...

[quote1181969264=Outlaw Programmer]
And Harleys have a much better resale value. Mine was 12 yeqars old and had 86k miles on it when I solde it, and I got a few grand more than what I paid for it new.

Try that with ANY other motorcycle...

[/quote1181969264]
Geez...that's the first vehicle I've ever seen that does that.

[quote1181969457=ROCKET CHUMP]
uhh... i have no idea of any of those makers at all, except suzuki and harley, lol
[/quote1181969457]
Ducati and Aprilia are Italian, they are EXTREMELY nice bikes. The Aprilia is a rocket ship without the rocket.

Back