Are You Ready To Rumble???

Thats right boys and girls, its time once again for you to attempt to dominate the advisors, division leaders and council! The rumble will be held today from 6pm to 8pm eastern time. After that is over we will take an hour break and then we have another scrim e vs eGO's starting at 9pm!

DrunkenSailor says he looks forward to facing off against the best eGO has to offer.....the maps we will play are going to be Turbine and Warpath so bring your game face.

Server we will play on is the warpath server 72.232.207.100:27015

Password will be posted in the scrim forums before it begins. Get in there early or you might not get in! Remember, if you dominate the leadership team then you get bragging rights.....if they dominate you.....you have to leave and make room for another unlucky victim.

Hope to see everyone there tonight and have patience, at the halfway mark (1 hour) we will ask ppl who have played the entire hour to drop out to make room for other folks that have been waiting.

Good luck and good hunting!

Doesn't sound like fun, I won't be there.

My only question is, Why don't we scrim against other gaming communities, or clans?

I realize it's a commitment to be in eGO, but I like to play competitively. Problem is, you can't do that playing in Pubs all the time. Mostly because everyone is trying to play "clutch" rather than rely on a team. Scrimming within the Organization is kind of pointless, we don't really have "clans," except maybe the DoD Houses.

I want to scrim against some of the better clans out there, JYD is willing, we should take them down. Show that friend of mine, Devro, how good we are!

. Scrimming within the Organization is kind of pointless, we don't really have "clans," except maybe the DoD Houses.

so having a fun and active community is pointless? I disagree kind sir!!

These are so much fun everyone should try and go atleast once.

I've always wondered why the "Royalty" thinks its so good? aaahhh....ummmm....errr....scratch that.

YAY! Another rumble. Too bad I can't make it. I enjoy dishing out the dominations to the royalty. You just got dominated by a medic....YAR!

oy this is gonna be crazy 2 awesome events in a night. I'll be at the royal rumble, happy hunting e's and eGO's during that dogtag scrim.

too bad i cant make it, its 2am here when it happens so ill be sleeping :( I really wanted the chance to dominate all eGOs with ma wrench/shovel/kukri thats cos i own with melee :D.

anayway ill get to do that on normal servers anayway, unless you're afraid.

I'll be there. I have issues to work out w/ 6 and herm! I'm growing tiered of the Coast Guard jokes. :)

Back