CAEN Server

Don't forget about the new - 24/7 CAEN

24/7 =(eGO)= CAEN EdgeGamers.org =HLstatsX=

If don't have DoD:S. . . I would suggest you spit out 10 bucks for the game. JUST for this map. Its AWESOME!! Btw everyone in eGO should have DoD:S. Its a great game.

All the old timers which enjoyed DOD 3.1 beta will be happy to see we are now running a 24/7 Caen server.

This is a large classic map with tons of hiding points. Be prepared to work as a team on this map! If you like Donner, you more than likely will like this one also.

dod_caen_b07_1_thumb.jpg
dod_caen_b07_2_thumb.jpg

dod_caen_b07_3_thumb.jpg
dod_caen_b07_4_thumb.jpg

Since this is a big map, we made an auto installer for a faster download and setup. You can still join the server and have it download while in Steam, but that could take up to 10 minutes.

Take advantage of the auto installer and download by clicking the icon.

-

Originally posted by Kendle.

Great Map!

Thanks for the retro. A very nice map for you sniper junkies and flag snatchers. I am learning how to run in a zig-zag to make it harder for you Kar-Sniper brats. Beware of the tight spaces, because my BAR works very well in those confined spots, of which there are many in this great map. Something for everyone!

Caen was my favorite DoD map back during the DoD classic beta days. It's an awesome map, and one that I hope to play some more.

Its sad that it aint so many thats plays on caen, its a very fun map, funnier than donner and palermo and i used to play at them all the time

Well, I organized a Dambusters event on the Caen server and we got from 22-28 people. It's also a good possibility that I'll try to do it again. So, just keep watching the server, hopefully it'll start getting full.

I've heard that there is a way to get Brits server side. This would be a great assition to the Caen server. i think all it lacks are Brit Voices and I think someone's working on that too.

Anyone?

Back