Fathers Day Gift

my dad passed away when i was only 9 in 1993...just another day for me, happy fathers day to u dads and ur dads:)

My Father passed away 6 years ago... Today I remember only the good things about him... The fishing trips, helping me to build my fort... but most of all being there when I need him most...
My daughter painter me a Fathers Day Frisbee, oh boy, now I got to run and get it :eek:)
Happy Fathers Day...

Martin/Coldsaw

Well I haven't seen or talked to my dad for about 8 or 9 years. The last time I seen him was on a fathers day. LOSER! I've got an awesome father-in-law, so its father-in-law day for me.
My boys got me Forza 2. Great gift!

I'm too young to drive so I'm goin nowhere(I'm only 11). Umm let's see... I'll probably just give him $100 so he can use it on something he really wants. :) Happy father's day to yall who are dads!

well right now the dads are golfing....and in a few hours i'll be having my family over...and there are little kids so....no DoD :(

im going to go get my dad a giftcard at the golf course that we always go to. and im getting my stepdad a book that his favorite author just put out.

my father was never around he left when i was 5 so
I give my mom 2 Gifts

one for fathers day and one for mothers day

[quote1182108937=[XXX]::Killa:::>]
I'm too young to drive so I'm goin nowhere(I'm only 11). Umm let's see... I'll probably just give him $100 so he can use it on something he really wants. :) Happy father's day to yall who are dads!
[/quote1182108937]

what's an 11 year old doing with 100 dollars. :S lol

I bought my dad a Lionel Richie cd, gotta love lionel

I'm lucky enough at even my advanced age to still have my dad around (he's 75 this year, and he got a 30gb iPod for Fathers day - he's already got over 1500 songs on it - grin).

Today me and my bro went out to eat with my dad...(his dad past away a few years ago and before that he never cared about fathers day) so we talked and had fun picking on my 3 year old nephew.

Back