eGO Exclusive!

EdgeGamers Goes To Valve!

Thanks to Lafinass, EdgeGamers got invited to Valve's Southern HQ for a Beta Test of Valve's new game Left For Dead! There were two sessions of Beta Testing scheduled, one on Thursday and one on Friday. Lafin, Dominon, Garden and Romantic Death were scheduled for Friday. JohnT was going to Vegas on Friday and opted for the Thursday eGO option.

In the saddest story in the history of eGO, the Friday appointment got cancelled by Valve because of a scheduling issue on their end. Lafin's and the full eGO team did not get to go. Valve is trying to reschedule the appointment for them sometime in the next week or two.

That being said (or sad), JohnT and an EdgeGamers forum member went on Thursday.

The beta test review of the game has been written but Valve needs to proof read it for secret gaming stuff before we can publish it.

Everyone praise Lafin for setting this up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work lafin - can't wait to hear more about Left 4 Dead... definitely going to be cutting into my TF2 time.

Forgot to add in my previous post that it was very cool of Laf to arrange that. Can't wait to read the review.

Wow nice man. Grats, and have fun when u try it out. But I haven't seen any of this game, so I don't know what its about, other than its about zombies o_O

TO DO LIST

[X] Create the largest and most organized clan ever
[X] Be #1 in server ranks
[X] Go to Valve to review a beta game
[ ] Publish EDGE GAMERS Magazine
[ ] Get a movie deal for EDGE The Movie

Awesome guys!! can't wait for the review...

...maybe some pics of the event?

Back