Wednesday Night Scrim

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
It's time! e vs eGO on Wednesday night, 7pm Pacific, 10 Eastern on the AVA server. The map is yet to be determined.

The winner of this scrim will take on eG for the dog tag!

[quote1182264415=OutbreaK]
you e's are going down. prepare to get pwned by eGOs. And if you ever wish to get promoted, i suggest you dont beat us lol...
[/quote1182264415]

haha eGO FTW

im thinkin e's might win this...the last time eG's had a scrim it was a real close game..but against the eGO's it was a slaughter

e's will lose bcuz i wont be there!!! i have freaking refree camp! y r the scrims always on the days i can't be there? if the e's win i can make any ohter day in the week though!!

i'm game....but since i've been away for a while...i'll just fill in if need be...i don't want to get in the way of my fellow eGO's taking the title!!

i hope this will be my first scrim. we shall see who wins the title. now that its summer everyone will be wanting to come. can we know the password or will it not be locked?

Going to try and make it....if I do probs full, so I'll come talk in console to ask if anyone will let me on soon...or xfire... and save me a sniper :)

The only people we have to worry about is DyeMatrix, Wakka, Johnt, Artimus, Outbreak and all the other EGo members. Other then that we have this thing in the bag.

[quote1182304001=DyeMatrix]
[quote1182264415=OutbreaK]
you e's are going down. prepare to get pwned by eGOs. And if you ever wish to get promoted, i suggest you dont beat us lol...
[/quote1182264415]

haha eGO FTW
[/quote1182304001]

dang i wanna win but get promoted how will this work out... well i know, ummm... i wont shoot any council members, advisors, or possible eGOs who could get me promoted... so there i think that works out, well hopefully it does :p
lol

Back