The release of DoD Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are using the same hit boxes i think. I was told by one of the dev team for Pro that the hit boxes are all valve and not tweaked by the Pro Team.

Can you explaine what DOD pro is? I downloaded it last night but only played it for 5 minutes. The only thing that I noticed was no muzzle flashes or decals. There was really no description that I saw on the website.

Well, its suppose to be DoD Source with the gameplay of Classic DoD. Mainly, more accurate guns. They gave every class a pistol. Turned down the stun grenade effect a little and did away with the rifle grenades and gave the rifles regular grenades.

But the main thing is they narrowed the cone of fire for the guns so that hits are not random. Especially for the smg's. They also increased the accuracy of the non-iron sighted rifles, ie, you don't have to use iron sights to be accurate with the kar or garand.

They are going to tweak some of the weapons that are out of balance. But they need people to play it so they can get a feel for which guns are out of balance.

I hope they are sucessful.

dodpro was good.. the only problem was the garand... seems like its 1 shot kill now? and wheres the muzzle flashes?? !dodge

I tried out dod pro with mr plow and its definatly a hop in the right direction. The weapons are better, much better. should ego consider pro instead of source?

That could be a leap of faith as far as keeping the server full. Does Pro have a large fan base now?

I like it alot. What I really like about it, is that i feel like I am playing close to 3.1b. 3.1 imho was the best there was.

Hopefully they will continue to work on the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back