Fat Bunnys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissar Frank

For the sole purpose that Mrs Peirce's thread can get back on topic, I created a thread for the fat bunny plaguing the working out section of the forum.

(\_/)
( '_' )
("||")

Commissar Frank

Other than throw your thread "off subject," what did fat bunnies ever do to you? And they didn't even do that! Fat bunnies are not off the subject of weights.....

(\_/)
( '_' )
("||") The bunny does not like you Mrs. Peirce. Beware

Commissar Frank

!amazed x) :)

Watch your back Mrs. Peirce, because the bunny...... will be chewing on it.

Noxus

EGO Addict
Sweet Jesus, please tell me you didn't create a thread for fat bunnies.... :mad: ....LOCK THIS

lol jk

sasuke

Rookie
fat bunnies = weird..

Commissar Frank

Yes Noxus, I created a thread for fat bunnies which are completely normal and not weird. they are just "misunderstood," especially the rabid ones.

hmmm u have an odd fascination with fat bunnies. and i think allll rabid animals have problems and thats including the fat bunnies.

Noxus

EGO Addict
The rabid fat bunnies aren't misunderstood, THEY'RE RABID.

Commissar Frank

Rabid animals are always misunderstood, especially fat ones and rabbit ones. Next time you see a rabid (fat) bunny, get to know it.

(\_/)
( '_' )
("||") Dont upset the bunny, it knows your name, your address, and your girlfreind. It could ruin you life....

Commissar Frank

Where did you people aquire all this hatred of fat bunnys anyways?

(\_/)
( '_' )
("||") The bunny is rabid. Don't upset it.........

Noxus

EGO Addict
Can we end the fat bunny disscussion please?!

Commissar Frank

It was your decision to come here Noxus. But anyways, it was entertaining while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.