Pluto!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurito

Rookie
pluto.jpg

http://yurito.edreams.nu/images/pluto.jpg

!dodge

Lol yeah, they officially stated that Pluto is no longer planet-status. Took 'em long enough...

haha i like that . ya thats sooo retarded and their like voting this week on possibly making 3 different things planets now one is a moon of pluto, one is some asteroid flying around not far from earth and one is some place like wayyyyyyy far away thats named funny.

Yeah this whole thing is really wierd, I mean now all textbooks have to be re-written so theres only 8 planets. Cha ching for the people who make em cause all teh schools are gonna need new copies. Personally I don't care about pluto, altough it was my second favorite planet :D:D I love the cold ^.^

Neptune is my favorite planet, partly because of the color, partly because if you lit a match on the surface you would create a supernova explosion that would obliterate the entire galaxy. However, it's nearly impossible to reach the surface because your space shuttle would freeze and shatter like glass in mid-atmosphere.

I've been waiting for this for years... ever since the debate started on "proto-planets" and "panetessimals"... But now it's going to be called a Dwarf Planet. Along with Xena, and her moon Gabrielle. Yes those two are real and in our solar system... :-b

They're debating whether a massive asteroid called "Quaor" will be announced as a true planet. It would annhiliate the Earth if it ever collided with it, but I don't think a damn hunk of rock is really a true planet...

Ah, Bunnyland is my favorite planet. But yea, asteroids should not be planets, planets are ROUNd and some other criterea that I don't know of. My second favorite planet is earth.

I thing they should have made a rule of over 50 year old planets to be called planets, then Pluto would still be one...and a shame...now Pluto dog from Donald Duck will not be so special :)

o_O Noxus, I said Pluto from Donal Duck, not that it was his dog ^^

Aww...I wanted to visit Pluto in my lifetime when it would be a planet...

Well...i dont think its fair they made some asteroid a planet and not pluto, i mean they even named a disney dude pluto...comeon scientists use your brains !!

Lol Heat my bad :p And at this rate, Heat, by the time humans would be able to "visit" Pluto, we'd be a couple thousand years old %-6 We haven't even landed on Jupiter or any other solid planets...besides Mars. And after beating Doom 3 I don't think I would ever want to live on mars lol

[quote1157147586=Noxus]
Neptune is my favorite planet, partly because of the color, partly because if you lit a match on the surface you would create a supernova explosion that would obliterate the entire galaxy. However, it's nearly impossible to reach the surface because your space shuttle would freeze and shatter like glass in mid-atmosphere.
[/quote1157147586]

rofl! about the match thing, i didnt know that. That makes my favorite planet neptune also !alien

also, i think we need to be concentrating our efforts somewhere else, as this is mostly a waste of time and resources. 1,500 scientists showed up at a convention to vote on the definition of a "planet" Think of how much gas it took for that many scientists to come from all over the world! also, for those that dont know, the reason pluto was demoted is because it did not have its own regular orbit, as it went in front of neptune everyonce in a few years. Honestly people, it's like making drills that drill square holes and calling it "progress"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back