Custom Sigs or Sprays, by Grimzors and Neuroxcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Rot

Poster
Hi guys, as some of you might now im new to eGO. I decided to post a topic for those of you less fortunate in the photoshop skills..lol, we can make custom signature tags and sprays for DOD , or even if you play a little cs:s on the side, just post an idea of what you would like it to look like and we will try our best to please you with the end result :), contact me on xfire @ Grimzors.

[quote1157007082=Silentsushix]
wanna make me a spray..
[/quote1157007082] sure, im about to put some finishing touches on mine then add it into here, then ill work on your if you want, your sig looks pretty crazy, if you did tha its good i don tthink im that good..lol but yea give me your ideas for your sig

Hey Grim, see my sig picture? It would be great if you could edit my name ( =(eGO)=Noxus ) into it in a cool font. Let me know if you have time available. PM me if you need anything to do it with, such as the pic. Thanks

Eric, you opened Pandora's Box by showing how good you are at signature tags and sprays . :D Looks like your going to be busy.. :p

Wait guys, aren't sprays not allowed? As far as I knew we weren't supposed to use them, but if we can now, I already have some cool ones to use.

yea.. im going to need some help from melissa, your moving sig is cool i wanna get one like that, do you know a site or something where i can make my own flash image?

Hey guys I'm just wondering. By any chance could you guys make me a desktop background? =) please if you can then tell me and ill give you details

hah, yea sure we just got an overload, more than i was expecting, plus i just got a request from a band to do theyre EP albumcover, so me and neuro are going to work on that, i already got john t's sig done, and neuro is working on britt's as i type :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back