Status
Not open for further replies.

Peart [CA]

Forum Fiend
Hey all,
i saw this guy on Donner map by Gametracker: =(eG)=?!>>M@tt<<![FA][TF2]
How can u be an eG and a FA too????

So...
I talk to M@tt about that ... and oh big surprise!! He's not admin on Dod but he play with the eG tag...
I search his name on members list (website) and no member with this name ...?????

are you asking how he is in Foreign alliegance, alliance what ever that other clan name is, cause in eGO dod:s side if someone doesn't want to be in a house they become a free agent and the tag is [FA] the tag for that other clan is [-FA-] or soemthing like that

Hmm, I was there. Frankly, Peart, you didn't give him much of a chance to explain. Just my point of view, not a personal attack.

It sounded like he was a TF2 =(eG)=, and was marked correctly with [TF2] at the end. I'm not sure what the [FA] was for, perhaps he was confused about the [FA] tag.

I'd also like to point out that both TF2 and DoD: Source use the Steam friends list for in-game names, although you most likely know this.

sm_who would have showed you he does not have admin, i am guessing. [TF2] tag tells you he is from TF2, perhaps admin.

And as far as i know we have several people with dual tags. The key is that their other clan's tag needs go to the end of the name.

k0nk0n is exactly on the money with this. He's an eG member on TF2, but a Free Agent on the DoD side. The Foreign Allegiance tag is indeed [-FA-].

I'll have this thread locked soon.

just remember , if they are in foreign alligiance, their name will look like "Pvt' dummy [-FA-]"
something like that :p

k0nk0n is exactly on the money with this. He's an eG member on TF2, but a Free Agent on the DoD side. The Foreign Allegiance tag is indeed [-FA-].

I'll have this thread locked soon.

I agree Booster... but on eG or eGO on other game in this situation: TF2 ...can wear the the admin tag before the name ... i' m sure the tag must be after the name and before the game...

BTW, don't forget that, a person may receive a field promotion by a council member withou actually having to join a house. When they set up the House system, council reserved the right to promote as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back