boojala pwns a concerned parent

Boojala

So it was about 9:30 pm and I was taking my gf and her young siblings for an excursion for some el pollo loco. While driving through residential, a concerned mulletted, topless, parent shouted at my window knocking on my window to "SLOW DOWN DAMMIT KIDS ARE AROUND". boojala was already slowing down because he saw the people and i cracked my window to give him 3 points. "sir, three things. FIRST, I was driving the speed limit for residential areas as designated by the sign a few yards down the road which reads "25 mph". If you wish the speed limit be reduced i suggest you contact your local representative. 2ND, What the hell are your kids doing playing in the middle of the street at this time of night with no lights illuminating the street or your house. 3RD, natural selection. If your kids are going to play under these conditions...well... the fittest surviving on this planet might depend on intellect. have a nice night.
And so i drove off into the night with a hill billy coming at me yelling at my car. Should he be concerned about his childrens safety? Of course. his concern should have started with his kids playing in the dark streets.

you are technically right, you don't let your kids play out in the dark, and you take full responsibility for all actions done to them, it's not the drivers fault that they were in the middle of the street. Its a good thing you got away from him, he could of done something. Always make sue a handheld weapon is with you, for extreme and drastic measures

[quote1183535793=S7R1K3R]
Always make sue a handheld weapon is with you, for extreme and drastic measures
[/quote1183535793]

Oh of course while this was going down my gf's 5yr old sister pulled out and loaded her gat

[quote1183540244=Boojala]
Oh of course while this was going down my gf's 5yr old sister pulled out and loaded her gat
[/quote1183540244]

Nice :) Anyway...thank god I don't drive yet....

lolzers, good story and nice comeback.

It is up to the parents to ensure their children are not playing in the middle of a dark street.

A girl in Britain was killed because she was walking drunkenly down a country lane in the middle of the night, there was no lighting and she was wearing all dark clothing. They tried to blame the driver, tut tut

You guys are right mostly....

In most states in accidents involving kids, its almost always the drivers fault. While the speed limit might be 25, you as the operator of the car are supposed analyze the situation and drive a safe speed. Even if that means 5 mph.

A good example is ice and snow, the limit might be 60 but if its not safe to go 30 you will still get a ticket. Remember the limit is an upper limit....only certain places....not too many of them also have a minimum limit. Some freeways have a lower limits to help with slower traffic, but if there is a wreck or other unsafe situation, you are expected to go a safe speed.

Good story.......Sorry, the hill-billy got you on that one. Clever comeback though. :D

[quote1183563530=!!?DeadAgain?!!]
You guys are right mostly....

In most states in accidents involving kids, its almost always the drivers fault. While the speed limit might be 25, you as the operator of the car are supposed analyze the situation and drive a safe speed. Even if that means 5 mph.
[/quote1183563530]

Yup, drive only what the current conditions of the enviroment will let you, (unless you are speeding)

[quote1183564471=ROCKET CHUMP]
if this person was topless and letting her children play in the street . it sounds like she was drunk or something
[/quote1183564471]

I'm pretty sure it was a he, not a she...booj said sir....

Snake said
the "hill billy" comment hurt me. its not my fault.

[blockquote]what? you have a mullet?[/blockquote]

my mom grew up in West Virgina so when ever she hears a hillbilly comment she gets off in long rants ans stuff

anyway thats a cool story. i probably of just flicked him off and just kept on truckin', or drivin'.

[quote1183645035=Blazing Heat]

I'm pretty sure it was a he, not a she...booj said sir....

[/quote1183645035]

heheheh...i knew that... !shy

[quote1183654425=S7R1K3R]
you are technically right, you don't let your kids play out in the dark, and you take full responsibility for all actions done to them, it's not the drivers fault that they were in the middle of the street. Its a good thing you got away from him, he could of done something. Always make sue a handheld weapon is with you, for extreme and drastic measures
[/quote1183654425]
you sound like a cop man

if kids play in the dark give'em flashlights, reflective vests, and reflective helmets and they will be fine

but yeah kids need to watch out for cars and try not to play in the streets

[quote1183663966=Hot_Sauce]
[quote1183654425=S7R1K3R]
[/quote1183654425]
you sound like a cop man

[/quote1183663966]

Too bad he just turned 16 (I think?)

Latest posts

Back