eGO Hoodies: Keeping you warm at night and the servers turned on!

sp.png

Everyone is encouraged to take a picture with your eGO apparel and post it in the following thread:

If you are too shy, put the article on a sister, friend, kid or animal. Be creative!

Orders are still being taken. Donations of $30 ($40 outside of the U.S.) gets you a T and it's $50 ($60 outside of U.S.) for a hoodie. All funds go to keeping the finest punk free servers in the world up and running.

The sizes we have are: small, large, XL, 2XL and 3XL. Sorry, all mediums are gone.

Show the world your eGO pride!

Thanks to Natalie for modeling and=(e)=? Joe [Taiwan] the photographer and =(eGO)=? S.Luke [Taiwan] the leader from the [Taiwan] crew!

Last edited:
Pricey? The money goes to a great organization. Without our wonderful servers and fantastic members, where would you be? Sitting at home, gazing into space, dreaming of what it would be like to play on the worlds greatest gaming servers.

And with Winter approaching, that hoodie would be a perfect compliment to you staying warm and the honor of wearing the =(eGO)= emblem on your chest is beyond reproach.

Peace and good will to all!

Can't wait

Just orded Repears and mine... I am sure that is all I will need this winter since I will be here in New Mexico.

See you in the sewers!

Back