eGO Hoodies: Keeping you warm at night and the servers turned on!

sp.png

Everyone is encouraged to take a picture with your eGO apparel and post it in the following thread:

If you are too shy, put the article on a sister, friend, kid or animal. Be creative!

Orders are still being taken. Donations of $30 ($40 outside of the U.S.) gets you a T and it's $50 ($60 outside of U.S.) for a hoodie. All funds go to keeping the finest punk free servers in the world up and running.

The sizes we have are: small, large, XL, 2XL and 3XL. Sorry, all mediums are gone.

Show the world your eGO pride!

Thanks to Natalie for modeling and=(e)=? Joe [Taiwan] the photographer and =(eGO)=? S.Luke [Taiwan] the leader from the [Taiwan] crew!

Last edited:
Dunno if I'm blind or what, but I can't find where to place orders :D
I am probably going to get a good ol' T shirt :D

If only there was a payment method other than paypal. Being underage I can't create my own account and my parents don't have one so it seems as if i'm never going to get an eGO shirt or Hoodie :(

just ask your parents if they can buy you something through paypal just create an account and walla

My damn parents are to cheap. My dad thinks the site isnt safe...
Edge Gamers not safe? Just because we are doing our best to achieve [evil]WORLD DOMINATION AND TOTAL DESTRUCTION[/evil] dosen't mean the site isn't safe. Why dosen't he think the site is safe?

You can mail a check or cash to the eGO po box.

The hoodie costs about 15 bucks. It costs about 9.80 to mail the hoodie to you. So abou 25 bucks to get the hoodie to you. Leaving 25 bucks to pay for servers (if you are in the USA).

x

You can mail a check or cash to the eGO po box.

The hoodie costs about 15 bucks. It costs about 9.80 to mail the hoodie to you. So abou 25 bucks to get the hoodie to you. Leaving 25 bucks to pay for servers (if you are in the USA).

Nice full disclosure John =)

Back