Fragging with D-Link

EdgeGamers Fragging With D-Link

We will be hanging out and gaming down with the D-Link HQ. Our plan is to drink as much of their free coffee as we can and then test out some routers and get our GameFuel on!

See if you can catch JohnT tomorrow morning at 10am Pacific. We will be hitting quite a few servers and seeing what kind of mayhem we can cause!

D-Link Xtreme N Gaming Router

This is a remarkable piece of equipment and every hardcore gamer should consider the D-Link DGL-4500 router. Did we mention D-Link allowed us to give one of these sweet routers away this month!

D-Link Xtreme N Gaming Router Review
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rog7w9pT21Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rog7w9pT21Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CLICK ME FOR D-LINK INFO
Here is just a couple features it has:

• Dualband Draft 802.11n Technology (2.4GHz or 5GHz) for Getting Your Game on in the Wireless Band of Your Choice
  • Network Activity Display that Gives You Vital Information about Your Router and Network Settings
  • Updated GameFuel Engine to Keep Your Game Going Smoother
  • Gigabit LAN and WAN Ports to Power Your Wired Network
  • Backward Compatible with 802.11a/g/b Devices

I have owned the D-Link Xtreme N Gaming Router for over 6 months now and I am very happy with it. No problems what so ever. :)

Nice, have a good time gaming down there... now only if I could get my hands on one of these bad boys.

I resell D-link equipment and I can say that my problem rate with d-link is next to NOTHING!

Great company, good support, reliable technology and the boxes actually stand up correctly in my back room! No more "leaning-router-box-of-death" for me!

I seriously might get one of these. Since:
1. It looks/sounds amazing.
2. My current router fails up at a constant rate.

And price wise its within my reach. Just a matter of when.

I like all the jacks they got and most of all you monitor whose connected. No more cheap bastards hogging my internet.

Back