Euro's

meeting_euro2.png

Okay Euro's, we will not ask anyone to do something we are not willing to do ourselves.

So we are going to have an early meeting just for you on Saturday November 1, 2008. So there will be two meetings Saturday. One Starting at 7:00am Pacific and the other 9:00pm Pacific.

Sorry, wih kids, 7:00am Pacific is as early as I can make it.

Use this: www.timezoneconverter.com

The agenda will be mainly Events, but since the Euro's have missed a few meetings, we will open it to other questions.

The late meeting will deal mostly with Events.

Last edited:
I'll be at both meetings unless I get very drunk on Friday. If not I'll stay up for the late one. I like late meetings, they make the parental unit scream and shout but give up within two seconds. Amuses me to not end.

It nice ty guys!!

i will be there 15.00 (Dannish time) ;D

(if there not is party friday or other stuff)

Well that time zone converter sucks, so I can't tell what time it'll be.

/me face palm.

try searching google. There are plenty of time zone converters.

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

07:00:00 a.m. Saturday November 1, 2008 in America/Los_Angeles converts to
02:00:00 p.m. Saturday November 1, 2008 in GMT
Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in America/Los_Angeles
Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in GMT

This one is a VERY simple timezone converter. Easy to use.

Last edited:
So If I used that converter correct that 3pm here in Belgium :) Thanks alot for the euro meeting.

yay i can make it to 1 ty ty ty ty ty guys after all my threads and posts it has made it!
Bring in the new recruits!

Yay thanks for the times and thank you for giving up YOUR time to give US this meeting, can i just ask? Is this meeting in vent? If it is then i cant come... is it possible to record it and let other people download it with .wav or something? Thanks again guys! You rock! :)

Back