Field Promo's

promo_eg_beast.png

We are going to be doing a lot of field promotions for November.

If you are an e and want a G, play with a DL or Council Member.

Make sure you are MAUL Verified as there is nothing we can do for you until you get your MAUL Verification.

Added by GardenGroveVW:

And remember, DONT ask for a promotion. It wont help your case any bit what so ever. Don't pester the DL's or council. Just play with them and be who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kabatra

Great idea John. Time to fill out the ranks, and bring some more fantastic players deeper into the community.

midget31394

EGO Zealot
There may be a slight problem, as I am sure council members and DLs play at certain times, will there be anyone for like Euro times? I just don't want European players left out.

R3POMAN

EGO Zealot
There may be a slight problem, as I am sure council members and DLs play at certain times, will there be anyone for like Euro times? I just don't want European players left out.

YA my hours are funky aswell usually like 11:30 to 1:30ish if i cant get on during the day lol. (pacific time BTW)

sml007

Rookie
isn't it dificult for e's from europe to play with council members and DLs because of the diference in time ? and how can u see that u are playing with a council member or a DL?

ps: what are DLs?