Australian Admins for US server requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
This is simple really. Recruit aussies to join edgegamers. As they get promoted to eG and eGO you will have admins on when you play. We don't exclude anyone but the disrespectful and the cheaters.

Banjo Paterson Rules! I know Clancy of the Overflow by heart!

PieceMaker

Poster Extraordinaire
It's possible that his thread was moved. However, I don't see why he's asking that. There's usually someone on at pretty much all parts of the day I believe.

.... why does everyone think im UK.... >.>, im a new zealander.... but yeah, im on during the hours where most americans are sleeping.

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
New Zealand! Where the hobbits hang out. Home of Captain Mallory the greatest fictional mountain climber in the world! Don't take my word for it. Ask Allistar MacClaine. A bit before your time I fear.

Redshift

Poster Extraordinaire
Deathgaze, eGO has admins from all over the world, thus there can be coverage in different time zones.

There are generally at least a few admins online in various servers. If you need one, look on eGO servers, post on the forum chat, or on Ventrilo, or even try a PM.

We can't be on every server every hour of the day and night, but generally it works well. That being said, when there is a need and Council sees good talent, admins are being created when they see regulars that can make the cut.

Last edited:

Bas.B

EGO Is My Life!
Still makes me wonder, how did he ever post in the eG private forums, since I think that's where this was posted initially?

k0nk0n

Thread Junky
it was at first posted in the FL forums, so i moved it to eG private so more admins will notice it, then i realized he was not an eG so i moved it to dod:s general forums, sorry for the confusion guys lol :X

Status
Not open for further replies.