Games in the next Year.

Munch

Thread Junky
I'm just curious of what games people are excited about the rest of this year. With E3 only a couple of weeks ago we can have a better look at some of those games. I personally am excited about Bioshock , Crysis and World in Confilct on the PC. What are some of the games that you are excited to play?

ohh yea i forgot about COD4, that game looks to be a turn in the right direction for that series. WWII can only be put in so many games before its boring...but DoD:s does it right.

[quote1185153349=Blindsfell]
um I think your'e wrong, it's for regular xbox too
[/quote1185153349]

No. Don't believe everything you hear.

Anyway, my partial list:

Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Call of Duty 4, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 2, Portal, Crysis (If it's still an '07 release), Mario Strikers Charged!, GTA IV, Burnout Paradise (Maybe, depending on how EA manages to cut corners).

I know I must be missing a handful.

[quote1185156356=Munch]
I personally am excited about Bioshock , Crysis and World in Confilct on the PC. [/quote1185156356]

Dx10 FTW 8800GTX 4 GB OCZ gaming RAM WOOOTTAAHHH

Starcraft 2, Half-life 2 episode 2, Guild wars 2 (so many 2's today)
Assassin's creed, Portal, Team fortress 2, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the patriots, Halo 3, Call of duty 4: modern warfare, and Spore

[quote1185216726=Blindsfell]
um I think your'e wrong, it's for regular xbox too
[/quote1185216726]

Nope, Halo 3 is only for Xbox 360. So if you only got an Xbox..well...you cant play it.

Halo 3
Crysis
CoD: 4

Oh yah, Orange Box.

Back