I'm sorry guys

Punch2Face

Thread Junky
Guys, while I have been out in Las Vegas with my Aunt and Uncle, a unfortunate circumstance has set in. My brother was doing hardcore drugs and everything which is one reason I came out here, and apparently it has taken its toll. He now acts like he is about 9, and just that explains it, by the way he is 23. So it looks like I am going to be staying out here for the 07-08 school year, and will be unable to play games saying that their only computer is a Macintosh, and they aren't the real gaming type of people. I'm terribly sorry about this, and hope you guys will still love me just as much when I was pwnzoring your faces off =]. But anyhow, if anyone wants to e-mail me, you can reach me at [email protected]. Hope that when I get back I will still be in the gaming mood, and you guys will accept me back once again. Anywho, take care everyone, and best of luck to you.

P.S. I'd like to especially thank Baron for being above the rest in accepting me into the clan and being my friend. Thanks man for everything =D.

[quote1185224354=Giovanni]
Im sorry to hear that bro, hope everything works out well.
[/quote1185224354]

Take care Karl, and make sure to get everything sorted out. I'm sorry about your brother. We'll be sure to keep a spot for you here in the family when/if you should return :) Take care bro, I'll be waiting for your shots to ring in my ears :)

Thanks everyone. You never know, maybe I will tell my dad to ship my computer out here =]. Would cost a fortune though, it's pretty heavy. I'll stick around on the forums though and such. I'm not completely sure if I will be staying here or not, but it seems like a definate possibility, it all depends on if my Aunt and Uncle are OK with me staying here for a prolonged time.

My parents will ship it out to me. Because there isn't a whole ton of time before school starts, and I'm going to Utah from the 31st to the 14th, so I won't have a ton of time to do that since school starts here the 27th of August, and in Maryland it starts like the 28th, so yeah. Plus they aren't the biggest "gaming" family and like their son isn't even allowed to play most games since he has an extreme imagination if you know what I mean. So I'm not sure what I will do with the whole computer thing. And like I don't know if I will be out here for the entire school year or until Christmas or something so I really have no idea what's going on lol.

I've had many friends and some members in my family that have succumbed to the horrors of drug addiction. I won't say any more other than that and that I know what you are going through. Be happy he is with you, at least hold on to that.

I'm so sorry.

Latest posts

Back