Sorry guys

HellBent

I made one post
Hello all, well as fun as it was wearing the =(e)= before my name i'm sorry to say I can't agree with some of the rules eGO expects of it's members so I will continue to play with in the server and keep my mouth shut as much as possible. I do feel that we will have problems in the future with hacking unless eGO changes its reporting policy. Thanx for listening.

hhhmmm, u sure this is the right clan gor ya? and if its language just remember this: you can cuss as long as you dont hold down your talk key.

We already have hacking policies and eGOs are prepared to handle such things. I don't think it's much to worry about. As far as other regulations, I have no clue what you are talking about.

I dont understand how hard it is to not cuss over the mic. i mean seriously. . I know that you cant try and explain it because you don't have an excuse. Why do you need to press the talk button and drop an fbomb. ? whats the point? tell ya the truth i used to cuss alot. but now since ive been with ego. i haven't been doing it lately which is awsome because i don't need to cuss all the time. It doesn't make you look "cooler" because you drop an fbomb over the mic. It just shows your vocab isn't the greatest and you have to resault in cussing because you have no other way of expressing yourself.

[quote1185297224=GardenGroveVW]
I dont understand how hard it is to not cuss over the mic. i mean seriously. .
[/quote1185297224]

It's all part of growing up, maturity, don't worry about it. You'll figure it out.

One of the reasons we don't allow it is that 32 people swearing their lungs out everytime they get shot can get wearing after a while. Then there is the bit where you cuss someone else out, it causes a voice flame war, everybody joins in then the server is out of control and people leave. Another one is that there are different age groups in our community.

If controlling yourself is too strenuous, turn off the mic, or if it is really cramping your style, try another server. Our rules are up front for everyone to see, so it isn't a surprise.

eGO attracts a lot of players, and the good ones get admin. The really good ones advance within the clan. Those guys/gals are pure gold.....and we appreciate them more than you can imagine.

[quote1185297885=Redshift]
[quote1185297224=GardenGroveVW]
I dont understand how hard it is to not cuss over the mic. i mean seriously. .
[/quote1185297224]

It's all part of growing up, maturity, don't worry about it. You'll figure it out.

[/quote1185297885]Lol, I think its sad that alot of people think that your not mature until you drop an f-bomb right and left. Good heavens....

i just think its funny that these people drop fbombs. and then leave. but then they come back because they like our server. and if they were to get banned you know darn well they will contest it. !!

If you honestly think that someone is hacking, and if it is seriously upsetting the game and no admins are on, take a demo and post a thread. Its not just up to eGs and eGOs to notice these people. Maybe if you give us some constructive criticism we could think about changing a think or two.

yeah, when i get in the server im a completely different person than in real life, i mean in real life i swear ALOT and everyone around me does too, anyone in the military knows what im talking about, but i dont need to swear ingame to make myself feel better cuz someone got a lucky shot or something like that, usually i jsut say nice shot or nice nade and its over with

[quote1185321477=GardenGroveVW]
"I dont understand how hard it is to not cuss over the mic. i mean seriously. . I know that you cant try and explain it because you don't have an excuse. Why do you need to press the talk button and drop an fbomb. ? whats the point? tell ya the truth i used to cuss alot. but now since ive been with ego. i haven't been doing it lately which is awsome because i don't need to cuss all the time. It doesn't make you look "cooler" because you drop an fbomb over the mic. It just shows your vocab isn't the greatest and you have to resault in cussing because you have no other way of expressing yourself."
[/quote1185321477]

I agree with the post entirely other than the vocabulary part. I have probably the most extensive vocabulary of anyone I or my friends know, and am also an English teacher. I swear all the time in my private life. :) The fact that you use so-called "curse" words does not mean you have a limited vocabulary; it simply means you like those words. The f-word, as far as I know, is the only word in our vocabulary that can be used as a noun, a verb, and an adjective.

I do agree though. Why must you push the talk button before you swear?

Sheesh...

I like the rules, and it is nice to have found a clan and set of servers that I feel my son could play on. I'm so tired of annoying people that scream, swear, and act rude all the time.

Latest posts

Back