Purchasing DOD:S

Commander_Bond

I made one post
Hi,

Quick question, if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciaing !dodge

Getting a new laptop in approx 2 weeks, however I see source are doing a discount for DOD:S so I was wondering, if I buy it on my old laptop, will I be able to play it on my new laptop without buying it again? Or does it register with my account details so I can play it on any computer?

Cheers

Adrian

If you buy another Source, or DOD package. It will alow you too create a new account how ever you have too find and do it yourself.

But, if i want to use the same account on two different laptops, is that possible without having to purchase DOD:S twice?

yep you can use your steam account in two different pc's BUT YOU CAN'T USE THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!

just think steam like a messenger(MSN,AOL,YAHOO etc.) it's your account you can access your contacts(which relates to your GAMES in STEAM) where you want.... its the good thing about steam

the only thing that you have to do is download steam from the www.steampowered.com and login to your account when you switch to the My Games tab you'll see your purchased games... whats next? download the game and jump to the servers:D

Back