The funnest CS:S video ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurito

Rookie
about getting out, erm, likewise. and the video wasn't that funny (only tolerated 30 seconds of it)

Commissar Frank

I could not contain my laughter. That was awesome!. I love it when I'm not the one getting jiffed when someone blocks like that.

Cookiiiiiiiiiiie

Thread Junky
I usually only play Steam games where I got admin on the server, or I have influence over me, so if anything like that happens to me that lucky person gets to feel the awsome wrath of god :D

Noxus

EGO Addict
I just like gimping people........ :mad:

Commissar Frank

Giming isn't nice Noxus, but its worth it >: ) MAN THAT LOOKS EVIL.

But that was funny, and even if I was the dude being blocked, I'd have been trying not to laugh on the mic anyways.

Inexity

Rookie
I remember seeing this long ago when I was in middle school ,I think. It is so funny. You think that he might have learned not to go in the vents by now or just go to a different server.

Commissar Frank

I don't like you anymore, waffle. I am the kind of person who'd stay there with the blocker, and I'd be trying not to spur laughter into the mic.

B

Bunnies_love_panties

omg i cant belive he stayed in the game that long, that was F'n funny

Man if blocking didn't get me banned or kicked, or hated for that matter, I would have endless fun with it. And blocking a blocker would do nothing, he doesn't need/want to go anywhere other then where he is, so it would be pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.