When Rednecks Collide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do not get Nascar. I am in the heart of Nascar country and my Father's company did work on Lowes Motor Speedway's Condos and been around racing all my life (Formula 1 racing). Went to one race in Charlotte and that was enough for me. Give me the F1 race in Monaco anyday. Noxus sayed it best ...yeehaw!

Nascar fans
hillbillies2hc2.jpg

Formula 1 fans
weeeeee56so9.jpg

Nascar fans
wejw9.jpg

Formula 1 fans
45hhi3.jpg

I think I see a pattern here :p

now thats whats wrong with nascar... way too much fighting and matrix style jump kicking (which i must admit is pretty cool)... i mean if they played day of defeat then they wont matrix jump at the other guys screen just cuz he got killed :p (plus i dont even think thats possible) :? .

If alot of money was involved with Day of Defeat, I think there would be an extreme amount of arguments. Just think if your life consisted of shooting people with a top 10 percent player ranking and you got a guy blocking a door. Broken hands would be a handicap from punching the CRT monitors.

I could only watch the matrix style leep into the window before the video cut out and lucky Dale Earnheart never clipped this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back