PLEASE READ: STEAM FRIENDS HACKER.

Reinkaos

Forum Fiend
Well, today, I logged on to steam and I get a friend request from [unknown]. I had no clue who he was so I pressed block. When I got into the DoD Movie server, the dude had like some hacks or something and made me type stuff that I didn't type at all. He made me curse off everyone. If you were there when I was, you would have noticed me shooting randomly and typing like "I'M NOTFUDJFUGNSJFJSJJ". That was all the hacker trying to type at the same time I was. It wasn't just in the game, it was also im steam friends too. I was talking to blazing heat and I said DUDE I'M BEING HACKED...then two seconds later the hacker would type for me "no im not lol". I got really worried, so I restarted steam again, and there was the same friend request. This time I pressed cancel. Everything was fine then and still is.

If you ever get a friend request from someone you don't know, do NOT PRESS BLOCK OR ADD. PRESS CANCEL.

Umm i had the same thing happen to me yesturday. and i push cancel!! if anyone sees him or gets his ip address plz give it to me i have friends in high places. . . J/k but just in case so we can report it to steam or something !

It happened to me too... If anyone has any monitoring software if they can get the IP I can use it. ::coughs:: But, seriously, beware of this guy. =/

Thanks man, so if anyone wants to add me to friends....i might not except :p....if you really want, just PM me and say your sending me a friend request with your steam name :D ........cause i really dont want that to happen to me

You do realize you were on the MOVIE server right, where people frequently use whatever admin commands they are feeling like?

[quote1186614475=Dominion]
You do realize you were on the MOVIE server right, where people frequently use whatever admin commands they are feeling like?
[/quote1186614475]

Did you read my whole post? It happened on steam friends too. I would type something, and the hacker would backspace it and type something else... I don't recall of any admin command that can do that.

[quote1186616142=Wal-Mart Security]
I keep getting a friend request from a "excuses.rok" ......every time i sign in, i think its "ONE OF THEM"
[/quote1186616142]

that's milwaukee

I never look at the friends thing cause I don't use it. So if your pissed at me for not adding or responding, now you know why.

[quote1186616650=daMduck]
I never look at the friends thing cause I don't use it. So if your pissed at me for not adding or responding, now you know why.
[/quote1186616650]Same here. I usually ignore all steam friends things. Dont take it personal anyone. =\

Ha. You said you thought excuses.rok was a hacker, and I had to think real quick as to who that is. LMAO I have him on my friends list. That was my momentary panic to remember what eGO member had that ID. LOL

eeps! hackers! kill em, hide me, do something damnit lol

im not a hacker :( you guys are so mean to me all the time *cries*

and if you want to know why my name is like that, its because my email is excuses.rok @*****.com, Excuses being my handle, and RoK (realms of kaos) being the game i play, just seemed to fit at the time lol

Latest posts

Back