New Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Starbuck making the switch from Classic to Source has inspired me to order this from NewEgg.com :)

connect3D 3058 B
Radeon X1900GT 256MB GDDR3
PCI Express x16 CrossFire Video Card - OEM

Chipset Manufacturer: ATI
Core clock: 575MHz
DirectX: DirectX 9
DVI: 2
Memory Clock: 1200MHz
Memory Interface: 256-bit
OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0
PixelPipelines: 12 (36 pixel shader processors)
TV-Out: HDTV/S-Video/Composite Out
VIVO: Yes

Model #: 3058 B
Item #: N82E16814142075
Standard Return Policy
Mail In Rebate Policy
In Stock
$75.00 Mail-In Rebate
$6.13 Three Day Shipping
[1 Reviews]

$249.99
($174.99 after $75.00 Mail-In Rebate)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814142075

Is this an improvement over my Dell stock ATIx300?

That's the best card out for ATI so far. I use an X600 and I crash all the time, and suddenly I've had high ping in most of my games. I need a new card and driver as well...

Ok, got it on Tueday, ordered it on Sunday pm. I love living next to www.newegg.com :)

Install was easy.....turned on source and it is like a new world. i went 25 and 3 to start off with. I ran out of ammo for the BAR and was like WTF...i can't reload!!!!!

Oh, and the carpet in the church on the second floor is soooo coool! Never knew it was there before....I feel like I am on a trip....."duude..the colors" :p

[quote1159944173=JohnT]
Ok, got it on Tueday, ordered it on Sunday pm. I love living next to www.newegg.com :)

Install was easy.....turned on source and it is like a new world. i went 25 and 3 to start off with. I ran out of ammo for the BAR and was like WTF...i can't reload!!!!!

Oh, and the carpet in the church on the second floor is soooo coool! Never knew it was there before....I feel like I am on a trip....."duude..the colors" :p
[/quote1159944173]

HaHaHa.... Now ur living the life.

who could be jealous about john's new card? we should be happy hes finally enjoying source..... *finds johns address* *goes in middle of night and jacks gfx card* *grabs a few sandwhiches* :p

(o and brit that avatar is cool. I love that show but it barely comes on any more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back