The Rock and I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxus

EGO Addict
Never in my life did I ever expect to meet a celebrity. Never in my life did I expect to meet an A-list celebrity. Never in my life did I expect to meet Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! Turns out he is filming a new movie, and happened to be shooting a scene in Framingham, Massachusetts all today (Monday October 2). I literally live 20 minutes from the building the scene was taking place in. After waiting for about 4 hours with my friend Joe, finally, out came The Rock! He signed autographs and shook my hand. !amazed Here's some pics!

IMG_0375.jpg

That's my autograph he's signing !amazed
IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

Here's his insane ride.

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Dude thats cool. He doesn't look as big in those foto's as he does on TV.

Nice car too 8)

His cousin was also there. I didn't get any pictures of him, but he looks almost identical to Dwayne. He's just as big, very similar face, and the same hair style, lol. About two hours before The Rock came out, his cousin pulled up in that car, and everyone rushed over thinking it was him when his massive leg stepped out, lol. Both of them were extremely nice.

Lol Blazing, so would I, but my mind was racing when I shook his hand and I couldn't even speak. Me and my friend couldn't stop smiling for like 20 minutes lol, people in Dunkin Donuts thought we were psycho :p

man meat... !lol Glad I am not the only one that thinks that.. that SLR McLaren is pretty nice too ( really don't care for the nose.) very overpriced. Guess the car is going to be in movie. They should have used another GT like the new Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano.

He was shooting a scene in Framingham, Massuchusetts, in the Civic League Building. Literally a 20 minute drive from my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back