[poll] The Secret of Perfect Jello!

Tweek

Poster
Hey guys I showed this to some of the guys on Kustom Kettle and they said I should post it. So . . . are you ready for perfect Jello?
Steps
1. Do not look at the directions (for your favorite 6oz packet)
2. Add 4.5 cups of purified water to a pot on a stove
3. Bring it to a boil on high
4. Slowly add a small amount of gelatin, maintaining a boil and stirring constantly
5. Deplete the packet with method from "Step 4"
6. Continue to Boil the solution for 5-10 minutes constantly stirring
7. Allow the solution to cool for 1 hour in the pot off the stove(at room temp.)
8. Put the Jello in tupperware and place the lid on top
9. Allow it to cool in the refrigerator for 4 hours
10. Enjoy Perfect Jello

I Hope you all Enjoy Perfect Jello! I'll see you guys in game! I just finished my 21 hour DoD playing spree. Post how long you've play =(eGO)= servers straight for or call me crazy either one.

BTW I played the new snowforest map on Kettle with some clan memebers, I thought I should mention that you should restart steam after playing that particular map. Because Northcott and I switched to the dod_strand server afterwards it and we got a bunch of flashing Error signs while playing. It messed up our visuals or something.

Peace Out,
=(e)= Tweek

what makes this different from the real directions? what is different about the outcome?

what is room temp cause that could be 90, 50 or -30 in some places
so what i think is room temp is a random temp that someone made up lol

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, GreenMonkey, you need to calm down. There's no need to get angry and point fingers here, we can just have a calm discussion with a little less furious stammering.

Now, what is is about this topic that has made you so obviously infuriated? I know it was wrong of Tweek to mislead you like that, but that's no reason to get angry. We can just hug it out if we need to.

Latest posts

Back