Silentsushix

This my truck sound system.

SUB:

JL Audio 13w7 -2000+ watts
Picture001.jpg

AMPS:
Directed D2400 -2400 watts (Sub Amp)
Picture006.jpg

Interfire iB-4900C -4 Channels / 900 watts (Speaker Amp)
Picture002.jpg

HEADUNIT:
Picture009.jpg

WHOLE SYSTEM:
Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture005.jpg

TOTAL COST: $4000+ Including Installation and a second yellow cap battery w/ all new speakers and tweaters.

Nice system, truck audio has come along way. I do miss those days, although my systems were stolen 3 times and then I gave up. And its hard to fit the stroller in the trunk with a few subs.

gj

lol, the body and engine are already tuned up. 5.7L v8 and good enough body. Front bumper kit, Billet grill. So i decided to waste the money on that :)

Yea i want to see... and have you ever heard of the jackhammer? It is the lowdist buffer in the world. It can get so lowd that it can make you go deaf. But it comes with a indicator for when it gets too lowd. Total cost $5000.

Jackhammer, lol I could push more power with a jack hammer, with less space, and as expensive. The jackhammer is just for people who want to take up space and want to weigh down the car. Go with 2 - 3 13w7's and a couple amps and you get Cleaner sound and Cheaper price. also to power the amp, You will have to spend around 1000-2000 just on a good amp or the sub is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back