What's your best guitarsolo ever?

Alias[DAM]

Poster Extraordinaire
Hey guys,

Another music related question.. I wanted to know, what it the best or one of the best solo's you've ever heard.. If you can find one on youtube... But it in, i really want to hear your opinion..

Here is my opinion of one of the best solo's ever.. There are more but i had to make a choice:p

[link=hyperlink url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3X8lboCvgM[/link]

i dont think there is a video of it but it would be between AC/DC and Dragonforce

not being into metal/rock music that long, I would have to say Master Of Puppets by Metallica when It slows, that guitar sounds siiick:p

masterofpuppets, thats great, as are all of the rest of the solo's but i've never seen that one... Playing the bass-guitar as a solo-guitar.. That's sick!!:D

Ye, i heard about what happend to him, too bad, he was among the best yes, and you're right.. God rest his soul..

He's the reason I started playing bass. Find a copy of 83's "Kill'em all" and listen to track 5 "Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth)". It's a studio solo of his.

Thx mate! Will do! Steve Harris of Iron Maiden is the bass-player who started me up... The triplets he makes are sick and soo fast! Gotta love em..

Oh lord, Steve makes my fingers hurt just listening to him. I was playing a sit in with a party cover band like last year I think and the singer called "The trooper" and I gave him a dirty look and said "well you better lend me like 5 of your picks".

[quote1188769942=masterofpuppets]
Oh lord, Steve makes my fingers hurt just listening to him. I was playing a sit in with a party cover band like last year I think and the singer called "The trooper" and I gave him a dirty look and said "well you better lend me like 5 of your picks".
[/quote1188769942]

Haha, you're right, but with a good technique and a lot of (i dont know how it's called but the extra skin you get when you play a lot).. I can't feel the top of my fingers when i rub them:p..

But listen to The Phantom Of The Opera, song by Iron Maiden, and you know what speedbassplaying is! It's not faster but more complex then The Trooper...

Back