Sig for Krakken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissar Frank

Just wondering if Melissa or Grimzors would be willing to make a nice new Krakken based sig for me

PS: Krakken is officially spelled Kraken on search engines if you use imported pics

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
How bout a picture of shreck? He is big and green...(who says he is an ogre?)

Commissar Frank

Kool. KRAKKEN FTW!

"K" is my favorite letter

VerTikAl

Rookie
my brother makes awesome war sigs.. u can tell me to tell him if u want him to make u a sig in like a war type.. this is my first sig.. ya i know its bad just he didnt make it i made it all by my self

Noxus

EGO Addict
Nah dude that is pretty sweet. Is that Battlefield 2 in the left side? Killzone is a good game too.

Commissar Frank

If at all possible, stick a hammer and sickle (or four) in there. I love that symbol (tho I dont love communism, its just a cool symbol). Thanks

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
Yea that is a cool symbol. Vertical he was talking to anyone that would make him a sig.

Commissar Frank

yeah anyone who can make one

Preferably with a giant squid/krakken and a nice hammer and sickle (or more than one)

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
LOL!! burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess this post is a peice of spam too.

Commissar Frank

I post a lot. My messages are rarely pointless (they serve some purpose) but they are constant. When you cant play DoD but still have about 9 hours a day on the computer you'd post more too.

Commissar Frank

I'm not a huge fan of the X-Men, but I just could not resist that cool, shadowish wolverine (the one in th background). So I made a sig involving it.

noxous u must go back 2 ur old sig, u know the hitman one that was cool|!!! this is not a request its a order !!! lol :)

Commissar Frank

Uhhhh..... He still uses that one

Status
Not open for further replies.