Sig for Krakken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissar Frank

Just wondering if Melissa or Grimzors would be willing to make a nice new Krakken based sig for me

PS: Krakken is officially spelled Kraken on search engines if you use imported pics

my brother makes awesome war sigs.. u can tell me to tell him if u want him to make u a sig in like a war type.. this is my first sig.. ya i know its bad just he didnt make it i made it all by my self

Nah dude that is pretty sweet. Is that Battlefield 2 in the left side? Killzone is a good game too.

If at all possible, stick a hammer and sickle (or four) in there. I love that symbol (tho I dont love communism, its just a cool symbol). Thanks

LOL!! burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess this post is a peice of spam too.

*sigh* I guess this calls for it.

stop_spam.jpg

I post a lot. My messages are rarely pointless (they serve some purpose) but they are constant. When you cant play DoD but still have about 9 hours a day on the computer you'd post more too.

I'm not a huge fan of the X-Men, but I just could not resist that cool, shadowish wolverine (the one in th background). So I made a sig involving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back