Aimingschool?

Alias[DAM]

Poster Extraordinaire
Hey Guys,

I was playing with RoM and Msgt Meisster today in the AVA-server and all of us three were missing shots all the time. Aiming for a guys head and simply shooting over it. Is there someone who can teach me and maybe RoM and Msgt Meisster about how to aim?:p

Thx mates...

Alias

Step One: Select Target
Step Two: Gently place crosshair on their chest
Step Three: Fire Weapon
Step Four: Victory Dance

I want private rocket lessons from someone? Anyone?

Well it was my first actual rocket experience. I never played with rocket like that before :D.

dont go for headshots unless you have time. if you have a sniper its 99% of the time a one hit kill. ive found that with the m1 if you hit upper chest its more likely to be a 1 hit kill. it just takes some getting used to.

YOU SEE THIS IS WHAT MY TIPS AND HINTS THREAD WAS ALL ABOUT AHAHAHAH I WIN! But on a serious note. lolz I win. SUCKAS

@ Alias BAR is by all means not the easiest weapon to use. I find it hard to control the recoil when my sensitivity isn't high like 18 or so (I use 18 sensetivity). I probably can't say much about the how the game uses its cone of fire, but I looked on Wikipedia and it said something about trajectory randomization. It gives a link to the DoD:S forum that explains a bit about it. Other than that I can't really help you (might want to ask Glock Coma, he sounds as if he knows a lot about this).

@ Rom In my experience on Avalanche, to hit the "far off target", such as across the map, I usually have to aim higher than where my target is. However, you may need to adjust your aim accordingly. Other than that, just practice shooting around with it, and sooner or later, you'll get a feel for how high you'll need to aim.

Hopefully that helps. Add comments if you want.

Practice, that's the best advice I can give you. Every gun is a little different, and you have to figure out what works best for them. The automatics definitely have alot of recoil, so they're easier to manage when you crouch or go prone.

Latest posts

Back