[poll] Dod_orange_dark_corridors...put on the oj server?

Should my map be put on the server?
I've had a few people ask if it was on yet, so I'm asking you guys, do you want to see it on the server?
I'm looking for opinions here.

[link=http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/33026]
thm_62896.jpg
[/link]

Quick download here. \/
[link=http://sleekupload.com/uploads/dod_orange_dark_corridoors2_1.rar]
1_155_thm.jpg
[/link][/color]

I think a safe thing to do would to put it not on the orange roation but the custom map rotations. That way we can see if the server will produse or fail. We dont want you to feal bad when a vote comes up with your map and nobody votes for it but you. Id say test test test!

Nice looking map. I always fancy the more dimly lit maps cuz I'ma melee slut. There are so many orange maps tho that every1 wants to rtv before giving new ones a chance. I say SUX2BU

Nice map

[quote1189277294=Rip the Jacker]

Nice looking map. I always fancy the more dimly lit maps cuz I'ma melee slut. There are so many orange maps tho that every1 wants to rtv before giving new ones a chance. I say SUX2BU

Nice map
[/quote1189277294]

Do you mean that as a good thing or a bad thing?

I voted no, too dark for my tastes from the looks of it. Haven't tested it out yet though admittedly, might give it a try one of these days but looks like a sniper map. Flea thinks we've got enough of those.

Or something.

Whatever sounds legit, I don't know I just like to vote "No" on things when I'm not sure as to what I'm voting on. No offense.

Not on orange, but on custom instead? That's completely absurd. No orange map will ever be placed on the custom server.

Regardless, its now on the orange server. The orange server is a playground... my standards aren't as high there. If a map looks remotely interesting, and qualifies as "orange", i'll throw it on there. If it doesn't work out, I'll remove it.....

Go play it. Report back.

This map has been removed from the Orange rotation.

It is FAR too large for an orange map. The server thrives at a huge variety of player counts, and that map simply doesn't work with less than 20-30 players.

I recommend shrinking it down to just ONE of those corridoors, without the middle at all. Just one section. If you do that, I'll consider putting it back in the line up. For now, it's out. It empties out the server.

Latest posts

Back