NOOOOXUS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissar Frank

Man seriously, get xfire!
Its free, and it takes like 7 seconds to download, plus 5 seconds for clicking the right buttons

Then it takes like 4 seconds to install plus about 8 seconds for clicking the right buttons.

ITS 2 MB OF SPACE GET IT NOW OR ELSE

I was planning on downloading it last night but my father is disgustingly overprotective of this computer. He sais he wants to read about it before he does it, but I'm probably just going to give him a 5 minute synopsis and then demand it be downloaded. Either way, I'll have it by Friday. Still no headset though.

Well do what I did. Just say there are about 50 people on this fourm who agree its safe. Thats what I said and I agree it is very safe. I think I said this once before noxus, you dont need a headset to chat. I think I chated once but its not all that fun.

Headsets are nice to have if you have a good connection (and the other person/people do). That way reception is good and very understandable/clear. But as oneshot said, no headset necessary

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no john dont ban him from the forums. he'll become an "xfire whore" as he called it. i was talking to him earlier. he said you cant stop him from that. and if anyone is on his friends list then beware!!!!!!!

BTW, my ID on Xfire is lowtonez (I'm a lead guitar and bass player in a band.....hence the low tonez thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back