toothpaste

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if u ask me.... North Korea will not start world war 3. They definitely wont bomb the south or Japan becauise America would just blow North korea into nuclear dust. Most likely some other super country would start a third world war. But right now i dont think the north is of any threat since they arent much of a military power since the korean war and they dont got much nuclear power as tehy just tested their first nuke recently. So expect world war 3 to happen in about 10 years. right now there is a very low possibility mainly because the north doesnt have the guts to mess with any country that has more military strength. If they team up with China maybe... but right now i dont think so.

No Noxus China isn't our ally, they are our "ally." I seriously doubt the people in china like us any more than the Soviet Union people (ok maybe they dont hate us that much, but they certainly dont like us. Communism and Capitolism are at odds). They only reason they are our "allies" is so that they dont launch nukes at us and we dont launch any at them.

Um, the Soviet Union ended about 50 years ago...China may still be communist, but since they wouldn't side with other countries, and we have peaceful negotiations and trade with them, they are considered allies. I really don't get too involv ed in world politics nowadays though...I like to study the goings on of the WWII era.

Soviet Union fell in the late 80's or early 90's. Not 50 years ago. 50 years ago was just after ww2 and the cold war lasted almost 60 years

It's a very capitalistic communism China practices. On that note, a democracy fears everything including itself. Hence, the U.S. wants everyone to practice democracy, but would ultimately like everyone to believe only in their beliefs. This can be shown when democracies that practice things the U.S. doesn't like are over thrown with help or by the U.S. The difference of our opinions of communism is just as great as different types of democracies. China is an excellent trading opportunity, Cuba isn't. Which communistic country are we not allowed to trade with? The U.S. doesn't base it's friendship on ideals held decades ago, it's based on results. Both China and the U.S. currently benefit from each other, there’s no reason to stop trading.

As to the only reason being allies is for the sake of launching nukes, that shouldn’t be the case either. As was already said, and as history has shown, the Soviet Union(at one time the so called greatest threat in the world to freedom and the U.S.) never launched a nuclear missile at us. Very few wars between sovereign nations are fought over just ideals alone. So while it makes for lovely war propaganda posters, shouting out they’re capitalists won’t start any wars.

Wars are fought for land and power. Moreso just power today, and resources. When a country runs out of a resource, and the provider refuses to provide any more, war is inevitable. Winning a war means you get all the resources you need, and more. You also get lots of power. The U.S. is in Iraq right now because, first of all, Bush wants to control it. What he doesn't realize is that there will never be a complete American democracy in the middle east. Too many radicals who oppose it and are willing to do anything they can to prevent it. The U.S. is slowly but surely running out of oil, and tensions are high with Saudi leaders and other oil providers. So, he comes up with excuses, like catching Saddam and the supposed weapons of mass destruction, to invade and attempt to control the region. If he lead an all out military assault and seized them, it would be disgustingly bad media and it would make him look like a dictator, or even a terrorist.

As for China, they may still be one of the only communist nations remaining on the planet, but that doesn't mean they are evil. It is simply a form of government that is portrayed to be inferior to democracy and a republic. China is peaceful with us and our allies, and we are peaceful with China. The only possible thing that could piss China off is if Bush pukes in the Chinese leader's lap, like his father did some years ago.

i know this is a bit off topic but

"So, he comes up with excuses, like catching Saddam and the supposed weapons of mass destruction, to invade and attempt to control the region"

he wasnt the only that came up with this "excuse". Britain, France,Germany,Israel, Russia, and China all said Saddam had WMD's. Also many other people such as John Kerry, Bill Clinton, Al gore, Hilary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and even Hans Blix( the guy who inspected Iraq for WMD's). I hope this does not offend anyone. Im just trying to put in some more info. And im not trying to be political. :D

i hope i dont get criticism from this because i know that the previous post seems to be pro-bush, but im only trying to convey the other point-of-view.

I dont hate China (although I don't particularely like them) but I am always on my guard. Sooner or later a war will start. I just hope its not against China.

On another note, I do hate the French

Let's not get into what countries or peoples we hate please. That's one of the #1 problem starters.

yeah krakken im chinese =PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

everyone here seems worried for ww3. If it came down to it, i would get drafted with a smile on my face. I will fight to the death to stand up for whats right, that my opinion.

The war is fun when your well supplied, earing victory, and basking in the hot pacific sun/European sun. Once your country runs low on supplies, you'll get less food, water, ammo, and everything. Retreating isn't any more fun than starving to

korea wont start ww3 because korea gets 80 percent of their supplies from china, and china is free.... So if they want to start ww3 china will cut off their supply of food, wepons, ect. then it wouldnt last long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back