A message to all from Britney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britney

Poster
I have not been in server in over 2 weeks dealing with personal issues so Grim, I was not the one to kick you and I do not have Admin. Look at logs or stats page. I am sure John and Kendle are on top of it so don’t worry. I was the main one that pushed to get you and Melissa in clan and I sent a very personal apology letter to your girlfriend from how I acted before.
I learned last time not to play when I am going true my manic-depressive stats. It gets me in trouble by saying and doing things I know in my heart are not right and I lash out and if there’s anyone here I have made upset I am sorry. Also, I will admit I was upset to see SO many promotions but not one mention to me to just hold in there are anything. I know I have worn the =(e)= prouder than anyone but I realize respect must be earned.
I have decided to not play for sometime for personal reasons only a few people here know of. I am now a single mother and feel gaming as a form of escapism is not best for me. Again, if there’s anyone here I have pissed off, rubbed the wrong way, or just stopped talking to I am truly sorry. Perhaps I will game with you guys in the future. Good luck eGO and to all you new recruits were those tags proud because you willl not find a better clan to call home than eGO.

ya never hurt me brit., but itws really nice to see that some people actually still due value moral opions and have faith in themselves. tys!

I dont get it are you saying goodbye?!? That sucks, i really enjoyed getting my butt kicked by a girl. Who else is going to get over 100 flag caps in one server round?

Well if you are saying goodbye, i return the gesture. You were an amazing player and i have found that i have become a better player when I use your techniques.

You say that you will leave for a while, but know you wont be forgotton...

That touched me outbreak, that realy did... Britney its been nice to know you and hope to see you soon.

Britney is doing exactly what we are asking of her right now. She's good with me.

Same with Sushi.

Clan politics are clan politics. People get mad, both sides of people on an arguement say things they shouldn't. Then about two weeks later everyone goes "Dang, why did I say that? I really like those guys and it's just a game and these are my favorite people to game with."

Then a month or so later everyone makes up.

Happens about every 5 or 6 months.

Hey I'm sad to see you leave because we won't get to talk much but sometimes it's just what we have to do, so good luck Britney, it was an honor knowing you and an awsome experience gaming with you, I respect you as a player and a friend and I hope we can keep in touch. So I wish you luck again and I hope to be seeing you round.

Sincerely,
Lt. Waffle.

[quote1161556568=JohnT]
""Britney is doing exactly what we are asking of her right now. She's good with me.

Same with Sushi.

Clan politics are clan politics. People get mad, both sides of people on an arguement say things they shouldn't. Then about two weeks later everyone goes "Dang, why did I say that? I really like those guys and it's just a game and these are my favorite people to game with."

Then a month or so later everyone makes up.

Happens about every 5 or 6 months.""
[/quote1161556568]
---------

Is it 5 to 6 months yet?

I wonder who will be the next to have this big of a... Fight, or what ever you want to call it.

I think its going to be Noyade and noxus.

Rason: Fighting cause only one person wants to have a name that starts with "No"

Or JohnT And Noxus

Reason: Fighting over the highest PoStEr! HaHa!

If it's over post count then I've lost already, I'm greener than than the grass reigning over only Orange in that area. Worst case if we do start fighting over the name that can use No, we can form Noxade and play as one... Scratch that, for some reason my stomach turns without my consent !ill.

I'm going to agree with Noyade on that one. I don't see us fighting over names.

Fighting with John over post count would also be foolish. However, on a side note, I OWN YOU JOHN! PAHAHA! We already had our little skirmish a few days ago though, lol. It was all in fun.

[quote1161565909=Noxus]

Fighting with John over post count would also be foolish. However, on a side note, I OWN YOU JOHN! PAHAHA!
[/quote1161565909]

Gotta love that sense of humour, I KNEW ya wouldn't be able to resist! :D

I'll probly never get over this fact, but its greta to see that people who will probly never meet have more respect for eachother than anyone i know in person. What i wouldnt give if we were all friends and lived near eachother. I salute you all and none more than you brit. It seems everyone was touched by you and I'm the sadest for not meeting you in time to get to know you.

Till you join us once again....

Awww, how sweet! Lol

In all seriousness, that's how we roll. A mature environment with people who respect eachother is what we strive for. That is exactly the feedback we want to see. Great to have you a part of it.

as a psycratric nurse i think mabye i can help u brit i dont wanna lose a freind as well as a fine player plz email me and i will try to help u in any possible way, i know i am new to theclan but i treat depracive peaple all the time 24 hours a day,so plz email me my emaail is on my profile do not let ur illness stand in the way of wot u belive in.hope i can help i hate seing peaple upset about things that can be easily resolved so plz britt email me......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back