Day of Defeat Source Russian Style?

Snag219

Do you guys know any mod that lets you play Day of Defeat source except Russian vs Germans? Maybe even the british....

[quote1190335427=Snag219]
Do you guys know any mod that lets you play Day of Defeat source except Russian vs Germans? Maybe even the british....
[/quote1190335427]

Better yet, what about Afrika Korps uniforms? Personally, I'm incredibly interested in the battles of the Soviets vs. Germans.

Hmm, I have a model pack of Russians and Japanese which are high res and really detailed.

No brit skins though.

[quote1190335427=Snag219]
[/quote1190335427/]

Well, I guess the British would be pretty nice, too. It'd be hard to put in, of course, chronologically.

I've always been interested in having british and russian in dod source. I even wanted russian in the old dod idk why they havent come out with something like that yet....

What's dod 1.5?! You mean 1.3?

I really want the next DoD, whatever, and whenever it will be to include the Eastern Front and Pacific theater.

[quote1190401685=FranktheTank]
http://schlex.t4a.net/dir/_page/downloads.php?id=111111240&oberid=111111224

Some British items. Good sniper scopes. Look to the left column it lists, skins,sprities, etc.

Here is a Brit Splash Screen. http://schlex.t4a.net/dir/_page/gotopage.php?id=2210&&art=5&oberid=19
[/quote1190401685]

Under the models/skins section of the main page that FrankTheTank put up, if you go then under the packs, there are several mods, such as British Conversion, spanish civil war, or pacific theater. Doesn't look like a complete redo for Brit or Russians but perhaps they have a few custom maps that would do the trick.
I like the undead german solider mod! Zombies!

[quote1192585309==(eG)= Zeitgeist-RR-]
I want russians vs americans ^^;
[/quote1192585309]

NOT ALLOWED NOT ALLOWED NOT ALLOWED NOT ALLOWED!

Back