more secrets of ego O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasuke

Rookie
If you are whatsoever offended by these er... word thingys... please list them below. or ur 2nd option... TAKE IT LIKE A MAN! !amazed !dodge !dodge !shy %-6
obvious secrets :
noxus likes saying asshat
bane likes tea
bane is british
bunny loves panties
jesus saves with coupons

not-so-obvious secrets:
noxus chews his toenails
johnt eats his hair
noyade is really a black cat
everybody (yes everybody) is an................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................EMO!
waffle likes waffles
Matrix has a Matrix.
I am able to control the world with my mind. (like Xavier.)
JohnT, when he gets mad, shoots lasers out of his eyes. (like Cyclops.)
Noxus has the power of asshats. (he throws hats with farts and a lid on them. like this :
_________
-----------------------
| |
| |
| |
|_________|

Noxus uses his fart-hats as (smoke grenades) in dod. Or so he claims.
bunny got had a firefight when he was in the army. in a house. (bunny burrow!)
Sunday is when we get our sleep.
We, as the EdgeGamers Organization, like Pepsi.
We, as the EdgeGamers Organization, fear the Gummy Bears will take over the world.
We, as the EdgeGamers Organization, think ghosts, goblins, witches, vampires, and zombies are real.
We, as the EdgeGamers Organization, think I am a retard !ill ~:( B) !sad !alien

| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
|_____________________|

We, as the EdgeGamers Organization, like Pepsi.
We, as the EdgeGamers Organization, fear the Gummy Bears will take over the world.

Pepsi is blah, drink milk... I mean coke.

I'd gladly accept the rule of gummi bears as opposed to Bush and Co. Gummi bears are wonderful creations, fun to play and eat!

Yeah man Dr. P all the way, ginger ale to, to settle my stomach so I dont get the aftermath from hooters! lol

Pepsi all the way.
But everyone know zombies aren't real.... hahahhahaha---haha *hears sound BRAINSSSS!!!! from behind*
*runs away*

I dont get it. Do you have something against these players? cuz if you have a problem with bunnies_loves_panties, you have a problem with me...

No Outbreak, he doesn't have a problem with anyone. It's all clean fun. There was a thread like this (the original) made by Tech Sgt. Starbuck a few months ago.

And yes, Artimus, that is the smell of sweet, sweet victory! Might get a couple whiffs of hot metal when I use the 30 cal as well.

[quote1162884759=-=OutbreaK=-]
if you have a problem with bunnies_loves_panties, you have a problem with me...
[/quote1162884759]

Outbreak, I know you made a serious comment, but it sounds funny as hell if you say it out loud! !lol

here is a hat for ya sasuke
..... __________
..... |..................|
___| ________ |____
....... |.| \\ // |.|
..... ( .|( o) (0) |. )
..... |.| /__\ |.|
..... \ \ ___ / /
..... \ ------- /
..... \______/