favorite band(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
38. Special, Metallica, Green Day, Black Sabbath, Breaking Benjamins, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Billy Joel,Van Halen, ACDC, Bon Jovi, Iron Maiden, God Smack, Alice Cooper, Rick Astley, Frank Sinatra, Godsmack, Pantera, Iron Maiden, linkin park, Lynard Skynard, Blue Oyster Cult, Rob Zombie, Quiet Riot. there are so many more but i cant name them all, but most of the bands i like are back in the day and some new bands along the way.

"the bands i like are back in the day and some new bands along the way."

Kind of a wash out answer.

Ac/Dc, led zeplin, Motly crew, lincoln park, some of green day, the ramones, and anything with mad gutair i like.

[quote1162710949=sasuke]
taking back sunday, sum 41, green day, all american rejects, any kind of punk/emo !dodge
[/quote1162710949]
forgot.. and linkin park

metallica, trivium, avenged sevenfold, breaking benjamin, three days grace, h inder, devildriver, atreyu, all that remains, as i lay dying, black label society, killswitch engage i pretty much hate linkin park, taking back sunday, sum 41, and green day they all blow! pretty much i like any 80s metal and any hardcore metal

Sgt. Crone, I regret to inform you that you have been permanently banned for insulting my favorite band, Linkin Park.

Just kidding.... but don't do it again ;)

Dude, I listen to EVERYTHING. Except country, but here are some of my favorites.

Chronic Future, Turmion Katilot, Yellowcard, Coldplay, Linkin Park, The Bloodhound Gang, Jack Johnson, Streetlight Manifesto, Death Cab for Cutie, My Chemical Romance, Fort Minor, The Prodigy, Daft Punk, DJ Tiesto, The Rasmus, Spiderbait, System of A Down, Audioslave, Pink Floyyd, Chicago, Aerosmith, The Killers, The Doors, Queen, The Who, CKY, The White Stripes, Bullet for my Valentine, The Offspring, Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, The Chemical Brothers, Led Zepplin, Avenged Sevenfold, CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival), Disturbed, Flogging Molly, Franz Ferdinand, Hellogoodbye, Matchbook Romance, The Raconteurs, Tenacious D, and I and tired of typing and thinking so yeah, don't make me go on :O

Yea the who, the doors, pink floid, the offspring, queen, MCR,the killers, black sabbith, sum 41, ozzy ozborne, and rob zombie. I forgot thouse bands, any thing hevey metal or 80s rock i like.

Disturbed,seether,finger eleven,madic mason or wat ever,green day,rob zombie,taproot,sean paul but mostlr Rock &roll heave but not too heavy

Yeah I say ICP (insane clown posse or something like that). Similar sense of humor to weird al, but with better melodies and bloodier themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back