Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendle

Fire Bringer
Board Member
I recently have gained exceptional access to Pyscostats and am in the process of defining what should be a final result.

This is a work in progress still, and trust me..... I have been trying to get this right since eGO has first started. Yet many attributes go into a web based statatics program. I wish to fire this subject up once again and complete it to where everyone of the community is satisfied with the output.

Currently:

Logs of 30 days are only compiled
Stats will be compiled every day
Flag caps make a large roll on "Skill" points
Teamwork at middle flag creates more points for those individuals
There are bonuses, weekly awards, top 10, KTD ratio, ect.
Everyday a player does not play, 3% of skill (points) is decreased.
Weapons are weighted
- Alot more which I cannot recall off memory

At this current time I need to manually process stats. This is time consuming and until I can be in reach of the hosting admin, stats will be updated as my schedule permits.

Accuracy shows 100% - Nothing I can do about this until Valve patches log output. An AMX plugin does fix this but will never be installed on this server.

Commands in the server at this moment are "stats" and "mystats". Please allow about 5 seconds for the web page to refresh. The last compile time is listed on the top right corner of the banner with date and time.

Suggestions/questions are welcome.

[link=hyperlink url]http://www.edgegamers.us/pstats_ego1[/link] and is listed on the menu on the front page as "Player Stats"

And clan tags will be updated.

Just letting everyone know about the weapon weights and how they are scored. The heavier the weight of the weapon, the lower point score each kill is. This means that getting a pistol kill will get more points than getting a rifle kill. Getting a rifle kill will be more points than getting a rocket launcher kill.

Correct me if I've got it backwards, Kendle.

I have a question on the stats. I was recintly 24 now i am 72 or something like that. I played everyday and always got at least a 10 kill diffrence. What went wrong?

I hope my explanation of the stats on xfire helped you out some. Post any more questions you have as well.

I deleted all old server logs, so that may have effected your stats. Only 30 days of stats are now parsed instead of the entire server history from day one. (July 8th?)

Kills mean little for stats if you are not capturing flags, and the weapons you use also effect your points.

All in all, there is alot more than just a kill to death ratio.

Yay ^^ I have now 63 kills and 6 deaths with pistol....all which I did yesterday ^^ 62 headshots too ^^
But for some reason my allied stats which were 78-79, now they are 79-90 (something) but I played wehr yesterday....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back