Just about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Sack

Poster
The Sad Sack File

Hi guys and gals.

Salute!

I’m 57 years old :( but I love to play video games, go figure. I think it goes back to a miss spent childhood. We didn’t have video games back then we had army men, but they just stood there. That got old real quick (maybe I just lacked imagination). So you started setting them on fire or maybe blow them up with firecrackers, after a while no more army men. I would have to wait for a birthday or Christmas to get reinforcements. Of course they were consigned to the same fate and the cycle would continue.

I have two biological daughters and 6 grand kids.

I’ve been a foster parent for 17 years and have 4 adopted kids thro we stopped doing that about 10 years ago.

My son Terry aka -=R|P=-Lambo you might have played with on the Classic RP server. He’s the one with the MG in the bottom of the church.

I’m and admin on the -=R|P=- server for about 3 years.

Starbuck is a long time friend of mine. Like about 33 years. He is younger, by a few years, but I’m decades wiser.

I like to play on other servers to meet other gamers and play other maps.

I’m recognize a lot of you people from R|P classic server but some I don’t know and would like to get to know you better.

I’m just getting stated playing Source. I hated it before the big update. Now it seems like I will be able to improve my play somewhat.

And yes I am a long standing proner and camper. But that won’t mean much cuz Source won’t let me get away with that. Sigh.

I always preferred playing the strategies of the game and not the run & gun game. Besides when I run around a lot my feet hurt.

Anyway I’m looking forward to gaming with you all.

Even though I've know all of the over for years, it was a great read! I laughed my ass off.

I think Sad Sak and I have been gaming together for close to five years now. His compadre Tech used to slay me back in the old days for nade glitching on the RP server 8)

[quote1153921322=JohnT]
His compadre Tech used to slay me back in the old days for nade glitching on the RP server 8)

[/quote1153921322]

Justice prevails

I heard my name taken in vain.

The truth about Sack:
He is an illegal alien from Scotland.
Hannibal Lector was modeled after him. Sack ate 2 of the foster kids with fava beans.
He invented the "prone hack"
He is often mistaken for Bigfoot.
He has been linked with Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance.
His idea of a party is a six-pack and the Weather Channel.

Other than that he's an okay guy.

Tech
:p

[quote1153928911=Sgt. Starbuck]
I heard my name taken in vain.

The truth about Sack:
He is an illegal alien from Scotland.
Hannibal Lector was modeled after him. Sack ate 2 of the foster kids with fava beans.
He invented the "prone hack"
He is often mistaken for Bigfoot.
He has been linked with Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance.
His idea of a party is a six-pack and the Weather Channel.

Other than that he's an okay guy.

Tech
:p
[/quote1153928911]

See what I mean about the wiser part. 8) He proves my case again. Misinformation abound. But close I will say.

No apologies for all those slays Tech? I am still smarting from those :(

I am now official scared of Sad Sak !surrender

Sack and I were both banned from the RP servers 3 times (minimum to become an admin) for nade bugging. We didn't know what it was. Now you're all successful and rich. You should THANK us.

Tech
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back