parents..... evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissar Frank

Sorry I haven't been on almost at all lately, my mom just took away my computer. I only got it back about 10 minutes ago, and I'm not sure how long it will remain knowing her current state at the moment.

What did you do? My parents just say stuff like that but they dont follow through. (yet)

I "slammed" the door. At least my mom thinks I did. I felt like staying and reasoning rather than going to my room for the night (at about 5pm). BAM! COMPUTER GONE!

Yea usaly i give them a minuite to cool down then I say im sorry then its all cool. But yea it'll pass.

Lol i argue with my parents all the time but they never do anything but usualy after we fight or ell at each other for a while we start cracking up why? i have no clue but we call each other names its pretty funny. good times good times...

I just waited till my parents got real old. Now I just smack them around when I need to. What are they gonna do?

It's a joke.

[quote1163115033=Artimus]
I just waited till my parents got real old. Now I just smack them around when I need to. What are they gonna do?

It's a joke.
[/quote1163115033]

If they are like me they have more guns then you can count. :)

Seriously just hang in there guys. Remember YOU will be a parent some day.

This post is a month old. But thats beside the point; Heres the point:

I learned a long time ago, the way to rebel. I totally F*ed up her computer (she doesn't even think I know how to mess around with files and stuff). She thought she had a virus and was forced to re-hook up my computer. About a week later I restored the other computer to its prior glory, and VIOLA! I had my computer back. And to think she teaches technology at an alternative high school.

[quote1165801891=Russian Tacoman]
Ehh... all parents r the same... all saying how all you need to be doing is studying... I know it gets annoying.
[/quote1165801891]

but, if you study and get good grades you can get a good cooshie 9-5 office job where you can spend a good portion of your work time online, make $$$ instead of $, buy a sweet gaming rig, move out of your parents basement, and when you move out of your parents basement is when you get chicks and/or dudes (whichever you're into) ... so in a twisted kind of way your patents are looking out for your long term online gaming future, even though they don't know it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back