hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahia

Rookie
hi everyone. i've been playing on the server pretty regularly lately so i thought i'd join up here and say hi. see you guys on the server!

I was gaming with this guy for a while he is nice a great gamer and fun to game with. Glad you could make it buddy.

bahia is a province in brazil, and it's also a brand of cigar, which is where i get my name from.

im actually american, but i was in a clan a very long time ago in a game called age of empires. the clan's theme was exotic cigars and i chose bahia...and i was quite good at that game so i decided i'd stick with bahia. :)

do you live anywhere near lorence? i went to wakarusa music festival in june and saw les claypool, buckethead, and like 70 other bands. it kicked ass :)

(Is double posting allowed?)
I have a question? When are you guys on DoD eG server? There's almost no one ever when I am on...*sigh*

Hi bahia is me Britkit. I gamed with you aswell. Nice to have you join the forum. What part of Kansas? I was there for like 6 months in Overland Park. They have a great gymnastics school there. Pretty sunsets ther but boy it gets HOT fast and Cold fast..lol no spring or fall..Well, look foward to gaming with you.

[quote1153874685=bahia]
bahia is a province in brazil, and it's also a brand of cigar, which is where i get my name from.

im actually american, but i was in a clan a very long time ago in a game called age of empires. the clan's theme was exotic cigars and i chose bahia...and i was quite good at that game so i decided i'd stick with bahia. :)
[/quote1153874685]

I've been playing Starcraft for years which is the same kind of game.

I'll be looking forward to smoking bahia in the server soon. ;)

Ya ya pwny i live in lawrence..i couldnt make it to wakarusa though. i met a ton of people down at tablerock that went to wakarusa..seems like a pretty popular festival. and brit, lawrence is 25 min from OP, and my girlfriend is actually from OP. :D

Hey. quick note, i'll be out of town until sundayish. so, don't get too concerned when you don't see me online...i'll be back!! byyyyyyyyye

Hey Bahia! Tell all these mothers that you know me and I'm a rockstar when it comes to DoD....Also boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back