this blows

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3LT4F0RC3

I made one post
i wont be able to play so yea (involves messin wit a microwave)
 

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
Oh god... You didnt throw a disc in there did you? Well just do the time and try to get back on. !lol
 

Noxus

EGO Addict
Playing with fire is hard to resist. Hang in there.
 

DyeMatrix

Poster Extraordinaire
haha, dont stick capree sun pouches in there....... you end up with lighting and bangs and booms and sparks and lots of sticky drink all over the place.. and then a new microwave......lol
 

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
Also never put a bagel in there for more than 50 sec. It burns and smells the hole house/apartment up.
 

VerTikAl

Rookie
when i was 6 i just learned how to use the microwave. and i wanted to warm up the frozen choclate i had.. and i didnt know that tin foil can start fire... so we lost a whole 60 bux..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top