DoD for the first time

Merritt

Poster
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
116
Well its my first time in DoD tonight, so lets see how it goes. I'll be on our servers, so i hope to get owned by some good guys. See you in game.
 
Hope you have fun, at least you should cause this game rocks. Maybe I'll get to play with you next time, for tonight tho? I'm out, bed time.
 
Yo merritt you better follow the rule or i will chop your back in jail.
Got my message?

Good boy.
 
ha dont make me pick your couch morse, and as for DoD, im terrible, but its definitly a good change of pace.
 
I saw you on. And I saw you meet my K98's bullet. And I saw you die. :)

Hope you had fun too :)
 
haha, yeah a got that k98 in the face a few times. and, well yes, i did die, a lot. :P
 
Usually when you first start DoD you start out slow
But you'll get the hang of it soon and you will be giving the k98s to the face
 
Hope to catch you on someday... I can teach you the art of the rifle nade :P Every once in awhile you can catch me on Highschool.... Man CSS is hard :P
 
Just remember, Avalanche is where all the cool kids are. Go get a Thompson and head into the apartments, you will wee what I mean. Have fun.
 
Good to have you Merritt. Come on over to Avalanche or Flash and I'll show you a trick or two.
:)

I played TF2 for the first time a couple nights ago myself.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top